People don’t buy products; they buy the value of it. Developing a compelling value proposition and being able to clearly communicate it is critical. Follow the five key steps to develop your messaging and positioning statement including your value proposition.
1. What problem or challenge do you solve?
Identify the top 5 problems, pain points and challenges your identified audience is experiencing. Be very specific, use their terminology and make it relevant. Here are some examples:
- Current process results in lots of errors
- It takes too long to fulfill an order
- It takes too long to complete a certain task
2. What’s the impact of the challenge?
How do the above challenges impact the audience on a business and personal level? Again, be specific and find the areas that are business critical ...
Get the Marketissimo iPhone/iPad app for the complete marketing assessment.